Do you have the vision and desire to make education better? Does your company have the passion to help students excel? Then we want to talk to you about becoming a School ~ Community Partner! Contact us.
We work closely with our Partners to tailor giving programs to match your business giving initiatives. Our Partners give money, time, goods, and services to make our schools better. What you probably don’t expect is to get back some valuable benefits to you and your business. Our School ~ Community Partnership offers many tangible benefits. Here are some examples:
- Your company name and logo prominently displayed at school events. This lets everyone in the community know that you and your business are making a real contribution to education.
- Teacher mini-grants can be awarded in your company name. You can fund a specific initiative such as automotive, technology, arts, health, or more, which can reflect your business mission.
- You and your employees receive complimentary tickets and entry to School ~ Community events such as the Tis the Season…Symphony in Song concert.
- Community recognition for your giving. Your logo, web address, and more will be displayed on our website. Press releases will include partner contributions and information. School newspapers and newsletters will include updates about contributions.
Regardless of how or what you give, be assured that your donation makes a real difference. We are serious about letting the community know about the good work you are doing. You make a commitment to us. We make a commitment to you!
Please call 617-984-8888 to make an appointment to discuss how your business can become a Partner in our School ~ Community Partnership.
Depending on your business’ participation ability, we have four different components to which to contribute. We also have four different levels of giving. This means that regardless of how you want to give, or the level you are able to give, we really do have a program that is tailored to your individual business giving needs.
Four Partnership Pathways
1. President’s Path Partners
President’s Path partners provide valuable financial support to our schools. President’s Path contributors may choose from four levels of financial sponsorship – Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze. Each level of financial sponsorship directly supports Quincy Public Schools teachers, students and their classrooms in ways which otherwise might not be possible. Financial contributions are used in a variety of ways including the funding of teacher mini-grants and the purchase of state-of-the-art technology. Financial contributions provide funding for such things as additional creative and innovative programs, hands-on materials and supplies, and the expansion of classroom libraries. Financial contributions mean more for Quincy Public School students but also provide tangible benefits for you and your employees.
- Executive Level Sponsor: $10,000
- Platinum Level Sponsor: $5,000
- Gold Level Sponsor: $3,000
- Silver Level Sponsor: $1,000
2. Student Support
Student Support Partnerships provide a way for you and your employees to work directly with our students by acting as mentors, tutors or speakers. Student Support could mean working with small groups of students who need a little extra help or working with a single student who might be struggling. Student Support could mean mentoring a student and helping him/her achieve to their fullest potential. Student Support could mean sponsoring or chaperoning a field trip, or highlighting and sharing your professional work experiences. Whether you and your employees are looking for long-term or short-term opportunities, Student Support is a gratifying experience for all!
Student Support includes:
- Mentoring students
- Providing educational materials
- Literacy support
- Instructional support
- Speaking to student groups
- Sponsoring or leading a field trip
- Tutoring in all subjects including English Language Arts, Math, Science
3. Site Support
Site Support provides a way for companies to contribute resources to a chosen neighborhood school or to Quincy Public Schools in general. Contributions might include computers, office supplies or office furniture. They might include donating such items as gift certificates for raffles, food items for school events or time from volunteers for a school beautification project. Site Support partners might fund a school-wide program or a teacher mini-grant, which allows our teachers additional funding for classroom expenses. Site Support partners, through volunteer efforts or generous donations, greatly impact our schools. We will work with you and your staff to create a plan which best meets your needs.
Site Support includes:
- Donations of furniture or equipment
- Donations of supplies and materials
- Donations of gift certificates, raffle items and time
- Funding for special programs
- Funding of teacher mini-grants
- Corporate volunteers participating in fund raising or school-sponsored events
4. Career Connections
Career Connections provides valuable opportunities connecting high school students to the world of work through real work experience. Examples of student opportunities include observing technology careers, participating in hands-on allied health training, designing marketing publications for community agencies and providing employment for our students. Career Connections partners provide relevant career experiences that assist our students to find their
place in the world of employment.
Career Connections components:
- Job shadowing
- Clinical placements
- Cooperative education
- Student employment
- Work-based learning
- Teacher externships