The Quincy School ~ Community Partnership is grateful for the continued commitment and dedication of partners who provide financial support, student support, site support and career connections, all of which enhances the educational opportunities for Quincy Public Schools students and staff.
- President’s Path Partners donated $32,000.00, which funded 85 Teacher Mini-Grant Proposals.
- The South Shore YMCA sponsors SPLASH, a 6-week water safety program, for Quincy Public Schools second grade
students. Students from Atherton Hough, Merrymount, Parker, and Squantum schools have completed the program.
- Quincy Credit Union, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Mass Bay Credit Union, WB Mason and NAGE donated 4,100 supply-filled backpacks to Quincy Public Schools students, celebrating the start of the new school year in September.
- Attorney George Burke sponsored audio and technology equipment for the gymnasium at Montclair School.
- Boston Scientific generously donated over $78,000.00 worth of equipment, furniture, and other office items to Quincy Public Schools.
- Mass Financial Services employees spent their Global Day of Giving at Marshall Elementary School cleaning garden beds and readying them for winter.
- Star Market/Shaws donated 10 cases of non-perishable food items to Quincy Public Schools’ annual Fall Gathering. All food items collected were donated to various Quincy Food Pantries.
- Granite Telecommunications generously donated funds for state-of-the-art Technology Labs at North Quincy and Quincy High Schools.
- JA Academy continues to offer Entrepreneurial programs at North Quincy and Quincy High Schools.
- Bank of Canton and Quincy Credit Union are conducting Financial Literacy Training Sessions at both North Quincy and Quincy High School.
- Two Chromebooks were purchased for Atherton Hough Elementary School with anonymous partner funds.
- South Shore Bank continues to sponsor Accuplacer Testing at North Quincy High School.
- Arbella Insurance provides Sterling Middle School students the opportunity to participate in a Workplace Mentoring Program at Arbella.
- Peak Physical Therapy and Sports Performance participated in Quincy High School’s Winter Sports Information Night with a presentation on concussions.
- Callahan Construction continues to implement a series of site visitations for Quincy High School Career and Technical Education Construction and Electrical Majors.
- NAGE (National Association of Government Employees) sponsors Quincy Public Schools’ 2017-2018 Mentoring Team.
- Quincy Mutual Fire Insurance donated five Chromebooks to Clifford Marshall Elementary School.
- South Shore Hospital sponsored the Quincy Public Schools Health and Wellness Symposium.
- The Quincy Sun continues to publish and highlight the Quincy School ~ Community Partnership’s events and initiatives.
- Quincy Lodge of Elks #943 donated 700 dictionaries to third grade students in Quincy Public Schools.
- Dan Quirk (Quirk Auto Dealers) shared his expertise on “Growing His Company” to Quincy High School Career and Technical Education students.
- Steve Wessling, of Wessling Architects is a member of the Quincy High School Engineering Technology Program School Advisory Team.
- TD Bank sponsored 30 Bernazzani School students to attend a Boston Celtics game.
Special thanks to all! We could not do it without you!